Monday, August 31, 2009

Cookies

Happy belated birthday,Sophia Tang Ting Yi.

i thought of doing something special for her since we became very good frens in uni this year. Love you lots=*I was thinking of making cupcakes for u but i didnt have enough eggs at home. So i bake cookies instead. =) And thank God you lik it.( wel, i hope was she say was true and not jus to make me happy) I was telling myself, her mom can bake so well, my cookies sure taste lik shit to her. haha. How i wished my mom could bake to. Mom cooks well but she doesnt lik cooking though.


1st trial. a bit burned and 'A' doesnt look lik A


Second batch-perfect. but the 'A' broke on the way to uni =(


nigel brought 6 litres of milk from VH last night and we have 2 days to finish them, which is absolutely kuku. We decided to make strawberries milk shake. Damn nice!=)

Stats test this thursday. Haven read a single thing. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment