Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A simple shout out to a true friend=)

THANK YOU SO MUCH DANIEL CHIAM CHUAN YEE!

*photo stolen from fb *


Dan, you never fail to:

~ pick me up when my world is falling apart.
~ put a smile on my face when i am so down.
~ care for my problems even when u are the *imaginary* president in you own world. = BUSY
~ give me words of encouragement when i am discourage.
~ lend me a shoulder when i need to cry.
~ protect me when i am scared.
~ pray for my problems
~ be my friend when i ignored you
~ teman me when i am lonely
~ surprise me with great presents on every special occasion.
~ feed me with food when i have no appetite.
~ help me in my studies when i am 'stupid'.

try telling me how would life be if i haven't met you?=D ( you wouldn't dare!=p )You're the best! I wouldnt exchange you for anything else in the world=)Although we each have our own lifes to live, chatting with you once in a while makes me feel like i am been recharged. Once again, giving me strength to face the problems that awaits me. You're truly an angel given to me by God.=) Thanks for always being there for me through all the seasons of life.

Thank you for being such a great fren,dan!=D

p/s if u dont remember any of the situation and wonder why i wrote those things. Ask me and i will remind you. I forgive you for being an old man who keeps on forgetting things..LOL

1 comment:

  1. How can I show my gratefulness
    I am lost without words
    Just as nail and flesh ( malay idiom)
    You were also a great friend to me

    How can I show my appreciation
    I am lost without words
    Just as the things you mention
    You were always doing those things to me

    Though we diverge in seperate paths
    I am lost without words
    Just my heart wishing
    That you love God

    With all your heart, soul and mind
    That you find true love
    One molded and made by God that protects
    That you find great friends
    That make your life worth living with
    Keeps you from falling
    That you find the heart to bless others
    to bless others as you have been blest


    With all that said: Count on God 1st
    Count on Family 2nd
    Count on me (Friends)3rd
    If nothing works go back to 1
    =D

    ReplyDelete