Saturday, August 29, 2009

help me!

Yo peeps! :D

I know its been long since i last update my blog. Life has been pretty much busy with work, movies and studies. I am proud to say i have finish my Famlial Hypercholesterolemia essay today! :D but i still have mbc prelab, chem prelab, study for stat's test,calmeath,2 chem quizes and one week of uni life. Then, i will be able to enjoy my one week break. No, i am not going to work more during my free break. It will be as usual 2 shifts per week. So that i am able catch up on my beauty sleep and hang out with frens.

Parents are coming in exactly 2 weeks. the sad part is that all 3 of us arent able to pick them up from the airport and wont be able to see them until sunday. Cos we are all very busy ppl, besides they arent staying with us this time. So its up to aunties and uncles.

And i am still deciding when to go back to msia. Should i stay here to work and withstand the 40 degrees or go back to msia to hang out with frens? leave comments to help me decide pls?

Thanks a lot! back to ilecture chem...

No comments:

Post a Comment