Saturday, August 15, 2009

running out of time

Like i said before, i have very bad lab skill. And this was proven in my first ever chem lab for this semester. I broke a thermometer just because i was very happy to finish in time=.= I totally forgot to look at the thermometer while melting the naphthalene. And the worst part was, on friday's lecture, Dylan announce that lost of thermometer was broken yesterday(Thursday). I made me feel so guilty.Sorry bah!


from transparent-white to red. =(

Since Friday's MBC lecture was canceled, i decided to take break since i was kinda stress for the past few days. Chia Hsin and me went to Carousel-Hoyts to watch My sister's keeper. I recommend this to girls. Its a very touching story. girls, if u have extra cash and time watch it.hehe.

Went to cell at night and we celebrated carol's 21st birthday=)

Today, my unlce celebrated his 44th birthday=)






wasted my weekend again. suppose to study mbc and start on essay but only manage to listen to 2 ilectures of mbc and finish human bio prelab. damn! must work harder. time is running out.


No comments:

Post a Comment