Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day out wf frens + Helping hand

For the last few days, i went out with a few group of frens to as mall and star parade. I just wanna say thank you to all you for spending ur valueable time with me. I really had a great time and will miss all of u always. Take care=)


doreen playing bowling


doreen + me


Liz concentrating on celina's technique?


Liz + me (Again!!!!! The chubby face appears! haiz..)


penny + phoebe + liz + doreen + jane + ndrea + fish



Pei Ying + Kin Ying



Me + Yee Chin




*erm, if u're wondering why am i wearing the same blouse on 2 different outing? wel, its bcos it was one after and another. Dont know why, everybody is sooooo free on Thursday and totally not free on other days..haha..*
Yesterday, i went over to my grandaunty hs with the purpose of saying goodbyes since i m leaving today. Although its a night flight but we are going early to penang to enjoy my last delicious meal in m'sia before i go back to perth. I have start going again. Might be less this year since i m staying wf sis and nigel. Nigel always complain on my cooking so i guess he will be cooking more often for us besides he will the only one who is not studying anymore..hehe.. As i was saying, i went over to my grandaunty house and as usual i lend a helping hand. They were making kuih apom as it is written on the box. Btw, yesterday was the 8th day of cny. Hokkiens usually thanked some sky God on the night of the 8th day of cny. My aunty told me the stories why they were celebrating it. In the olden days, there was a war between the Canton and Hokkiens. The Hokkiens when to the sugar cane farm to hide and they were all saved. That's y they tied sugar cane on the tables and thanked the sky God for their safety. Something like that, i think. Ate my lunch there. Ohya, i suddenly feel so old when i was there cos there were 4 little kids calling aunty adi. They were my cousin's children. At abt 330 to 4, we went over to another aunty house to make 'ang ku' til 7 sumthing dad came and picked me up. Dinner, cousin house to pick up something form, dad went to the doctor to take his medicine,came home, bathe, watch tv, try my best to finish my junk food at home, couldnt sleep due to the super loud fireworks ( i sound lik boms more den fireworks or firecrakers la!) I tot the world is facing ecomonic crisis but now i know. Residents in my taman is not facing any economic crisis cos they have too much money to spend on fireworks and firecrakers! ok. Its 3am right now and i probably have to go to bed right now. Going to penang in 4 hrs time=) See u guys back in perth!








reward for our hard work-popiah!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, u put my picture when i was playing bowling... haiz.. i should have put urs too. haha... i think urs is funnier cos of ur long legs.. =) All the best in ur studies and dont eat too much...

    Sorry i terdeleted the one before.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun hanging out with you guys at KFC (with all the funny webcam stuff and NS stories) and bowling (eventho I kept throwing the ball into the longkang.Haha) Anyway, take care of yourself there! And may God guide you thru every step of the way..Love ya!=)

    ReplyDelete