Friday, February 6, 2009

i m back!

For those who do not know, i was back in perth on Wed morning. This is how is starts.... 6:30 a.m. of 3rd feb, i was woken up by my alarm clock. So i got up and got ready to leave for penang. As usual did some last minute packing and by 7 sumthing, we left the hs for penang. Wel, we reached there around 930 and went straight to our favourite breakfst coffee shop in Pulau Tikus. Unfortunately, it was closed because of 'Pai Tih Gong'. So dad took us to another coffee shop which we do go regularly and they serve the best beefball noodles there. Don't know why, i was quite healthy for the entire stay in msia bside the food poisoning incidence. But on the day i am about to leave, i caught the flu. Twice in a row! Last year and This year! Sama-sama case! haih.. Anyway, i went to the pharmacy to get the flu medicine just to prevent me from memalukan myself in the plane where i blow out large chunk of mucus with loud and noisy sounds. haha. As i was saying, bcos i was not feeling well i had to order the soup style instead or the dry one. After our brunch, we went straight to ymca and tried to check in early. Yeah, they had a room prepared for us and we got to check in earlier than the normal time at 2pm. Dad made me pulled the 28kg luggage and my 5kg laptop bag to the room. Walau so heavy man! haha. All my fault for putting junks into my bags..haha..Anyway, dad said it was for safety. We settled in for half an hour and left ymca for lam mua ee hospital. Uncle was admitted when he went for medical checked up.

While i was in the hospital, there was this young guy who was right bside my uncle bed had really bad tempered.This guy had a broken leg and back. And yet he was so stubborn. He practically insisted the nurse to move him into a private room but the nurse said his dad said he doesnt need to move cos he can adi go back that day. Afterthat,he insisted the nurse to call his dad to come pick him up immediately. When the nurse passed the phone to him, he started shouting into the phone. And insisted them to come pick him up as soon as possible bcos he said its was very painful and need to pee. I didnt know he didnt want to pee in the hospital..mayb a bit pai se cos there were only female nurses and he couldnt walked by himself..so obviously, he needed help but...dunno? For 10mins on the phone, he never stop shouting. He even blaming them for turning into the person he is today. He said he was in pain and going to die. If they were there to pick him up, he will commit suicide. Everybody from that floor came over and look at him. Even the security guard ran up and tot wat happen. Walau, wat a scence in the hospital. When we came back in the evening, my aunt told us that he was showing off to the nurses that he has rolex watch and a mercedes. Wat a jerk! Who cares if u are rich? As long as u are in the hospital, the nurses are in charged la.

After our visit in the hospital, we went over the gurney to catch a movie. Inkheart. I was kinda nice but not as nice as i expected though cos my cousin was all crazy abt this movie so i had quite a high expectation la..haha..No movies can beat Narnia lo..haha..yeah, i m a Narnia fan! After movies, we went to gurney drive for tea. I had my last bowl of wantan mee in msia. Hmm...i was so greedy til i order medium instead of small..haha..we also had muah chee.. Afterthat, it was back to ymca to have a quick shower. Drop by the hospital for awhile bcos it will be too late after they drop me off at the airport. Say our goodbyes and left for the airport at 645. As usual when i reached there, the stupid singapore airlines counter still haven open yet. 7 sumthings adi wor! I tot we should checked in 3 hour before if its an international flight?Anyway, in front of the internet check in counter, there was a banner that said "Dont want to queue? Try Internet Checked In. " Guess wat? The internet checked in line was freaking longer than all the others! haha.. but we only had to checked in our luggage and get our broarding pass so it didnt take long til it was my turn. After checking in, we went over to the mamak stall beside the airport for drinks. Although, there was mcD in front of me and it was so tempting but then i stopped myself from going there cos at that time, my flu was already getting worse! Hot drinks is so much better. While waiting for time to passed, suddenly i saw a familiar face! Jason was standing nearby with his family. So i approached him and found that his brother was going back to perth,same flight! hehehe...so i teman la..Although i didnt know him but last year when i went to perth with jason oso sama sama wat. haha. talked to him while we were waiting at the boarding gate. It's already his 6th year in perth! And i got to know his name, Daniel. (Another daniel? ppl seriously have to stop naming their kid daniel lo. haha. i have already known to many daniels that i sometimes get confused..who's who? No offense. if ur name is daniel, its a nice name but too many adi la. Once, i have been to a camp of 80 ppl and 6 were daniels)

Anyway, when we reached singapore airport. I came out from the gate but didnt see him so i just followed the crowd to terminal 3. Walked to the gate and not long after i reached, he arrived and he said he slept off and was one of the last few to leave the plane. We were both sitting on the floor trying to get connected to the wireless and suddenly i saw him touching his pockets a few times and then his bag. So i asked him "Finding for something?'' And he said " ya, my passport." Mumbling in my mind "Oh gosh! Dont tell me u lost ur passport! " He kept searching and searching but couldnt find so he had this thinking mayb its in the plane. i told him he could leave his bag with me and he went off lookign for his passport. Out of nowhere, there was this lady who came up to another lady and aksed her whether she was going to perth and she said ya. She told her that there is a new gate for perth. I almost fainted when i heard that. Walau, i have to walk to another gate with my heavy hand carries? Since i also had daniel's bag and the nearest trolley was quite a distance. I was lik a siao cha bo carrying 4 heavy bags walking unbalancely towards the trolley. Anyway, on my way to the next gate, i saw daniel so i went and informed him about the new gate. At that time, they confirmed that there was no passport in the plane. So the lady at the information centre asked him to go some place to inform somebody that he has just lost his passport and try to convince them to let him on the plane. Actually, i don really know what she told him la. I was listenning but then i didnt really absorbed in. Well, wat to do? my brain is adi rusty la.havne been using it for the last 3 months..haha.. Anyway, he tooks his bags with him and do his things while i started walking towards the new gate, hoping that it wont be far and i will reach soon.

Finally the gate was opened and slowly one by one we went through scanning our hand carries. Met Guo Kai then. Btw, he is a China guy. Sat and chat wf him . While doing so, i was oso looking out for daniel, making sure he gets to go on the plane.haha. Yeah, i m a busybody! haha..Wel, this is also call concern la! Finally i saw him lining up to get in. Phew!When he came in, i summoned my hand to him and he came over. So i introduced Guo Kai to him and he started filling in his immigration card. Not long afterthat Guo Kai went in the plane. Poor guy, he had a seat at the last row on the plane. haha. Daniel and I had quite front seats.Anyway, we went in the plane together and i told him see him in perth! The flight was ok. I didnt felt really comfortable in the plane since the aircon was on full blast and my flu didnt get any better after my medication. i slept most of the time.

Finally at 705(daylight saving time) we reached perth. i got off as soon as possible, went passed the immigration and waited quite long for my luggage to come out. Afterthat, i came out from the arrival hall . I didnt even have to scan my bags..dun ask me why..but the man said 'ok, you can go! exit there!' so i just went out la..but then, i am too innocent to bring anything illegal la=p..
went home,bathe and unpacked some of my stuff then its off to bed. I slept the entire day, only stay awake for 3 hours i think! At night oso slept lik a log for 12 hours.haha.

Yesterday,i didnt do much other than unpacking my stuff and went to college in the afternoon to put on my booklist for secondhand books. After nigel duty in vic hs, we went groceries shopping and dinner. Then,its back home. Watch a movie and chat wf some frens then its off to bed.

Today, i was woken up by a call from some stupid person who wanted to buy my applics book. Haiyo, baru 745 le! Somemore ask me to meet wf him at 830 wor. So sleepy ar. Btw, i told him to meet me at 3pm. So i went back to sleep til 830. Got up,eat breakfast (burger made by nigel), bathe and off i went to kiat hs. He told me he will be sure to wake up 1 cos he doesnt sleep lik a log..but......*clear throat*...u know la. Good thing, his sis bf was at home to open the door for me hor..haha.. I was there to standby cos i kinda knew somebody will call to buy books today and i didnt want to take the public transport which will take me 1 hour to reach college and i will be alone at home when sis goes to work..So yeah, i watched movies while waiting for time to pass by. Then jer wanna meet up so we met up wf her in the city for bubble tea.. And since it seldom drink bubble tea in perth and i jus came back from msia..i ordered my bubble tea without sago. See my stupidity? msia always serve bubble tea with sago want wat. i forgot that we need to request for sago here!haih...Afterthat we went to myers to shop for kiat's shirt but in the end, jer's sis was the one who do the buying..haha..Can u believe that they bought a $1 long sleeve tshirt in myers? wel, its true. It was at $10 plus 90% off. At 215, kiat and I left for college while jer and her sis went to harbour town for more shopping! Reached college, met up with the students and sold off my books.. Since i was so lazy to go anywhere d, i left kiat to go to harbour by himself. I m so bad =( bt i was seriously damn lazy to go shopping with him plus all the temptations there. I scared i cant control myslef into buying new clothes. My cupboard now is already so full that i cant even fit a single thing in it! haha. so yeah..no new clothes for now. Since, i got 3 more hours to spare while waiting for nigel to finish his work in vic hs. i was walking aimlessly around vic hs and canning college.Radha teman me for awhile form 530 to 6. Then, it was time to balik rumah lo. Makan dinner. Slept. Online. and now here lo..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment