Sunday, February 22, 2009

Too lazy to blog

random pic :
He is the temporary gardener in vic hs.haha

If u havent tried wendy's milkshake before, go now! It's damn delicious especially for a person lik me who loves milk and ice cream. I'm going to have another one soon! hehe. Its quite filling though. Just lik eating a meal. I drank flakes shake and nigel drank chocolate mint. No offense but i hate chocolate mint! but nigel loves it. haha





Friday was O-Day! O-day was a day where all the clubs and socities put up a stall in uni. And all the new students lik me will sign up in watever club they are interested in. I onli joined the Science Union and International Student Service. There is a club perfect for nigel if he is in uwa- Sausage and Bun Appreciation Socitey (SABAS). haha. What kinda club is this? Eat sausage sizzle everyday? haha..I got lots of free stuff during O-Day.hehe. My favourite was cheese toast from sizzler! Sorry, it was too delicious. I ate it before i could take a picture of it. haha



We had steamboat for brunch yesterday morning. We werent celebrating anything but just felt lik eating it. haha. I had 4 rounds. haha. yeah. fat! It was delicious though..
Fishball,cheeseball,mushroom,meat dumpling, vege, bihoon, prawn, eggs and beef slices in tomyam soup. After reading this, do you need a tissue to wipe off ur saliva?haha..





In the afternoon, i had a miscal from Amelia. She called and asked me whether i was free at night. Cos they were heading off to burswood for a movie and asked if i would lik to join them. Since, sis was working and she had already watched the movie. i went alone. Gathered in uni at 6. Waited til everybody arrived and we left for the movies. When we reached, there were ltos of ppl there already. Met lots of ppl but unfortunately i cant remember all their names. Too many for me to absorb in a night. haha. We watched Slumdog Millionaire. it was quite a nice movie and i enjoyed it =) My first outdoor movie. hehe. it was quite warm at first but at the end of the movie there were some cold breezes. Since it was outdoor, we laid down on mats and hug a pillow =)
Burswood Outdoor Movie



subway for dinner




Today, in church, our senior pastor (Ps. Benny) preached about robust faith. And he asked all of us to write down " Jesus, i will never quit" in our bible and sign below it. Have faith in Jesus then nothing is impossible =) After church, we went to harbourtown for shopping. hehe. Yeah, i broke my promise of not shopping but i needed to get new thongs. My thongs was freaking big and it wasnt comfortable wearing it. On my way to harbourtown, i saw a supercool public toilet. Its kinda electronic. There is a sign in the middle telling you whether its vacant or occupied. I dunno whether i m ulu or wat but i have never seen a public toilet lik tt lo.hehe.


My cool public toilet =p

thongs AUD3.90 (2 for Jane & 1 for Jun)
Original Price AUD12.95
FILA shorts AUD15 =)
Original Price AUD50

No comments:

Post a Comment