Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lasagna

During my shopping trip on thursday and as i was walking passed the meat section, i had this very strong desire of eating lasagna. Since, it was quite expensive and i know sis would let me buy it. I tot to myslef, mayb we should try making it ourselves. So we bought all the ingredients in a cheaper version. Instead of using pasta sauce or tomato puree, we bought the normal crushed tomato with herbs in a can. Wel, pasta sauce is made up of tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper. Since it already had herbs, jus add salt and pepper for taste. haha. Smart choice i tot.

Ingredients :
1. Pasta sauce~minced beef, mushroom, lasagna sheets, onions, garlics, tomatoes, salt, pepper, herbs and olive oil.
2. Cheese sauce~cheese, plain flour, milk, butter
3. Topping~Cheese

i cant really give u guys the exact amount cos i didnt follow the measurements on the box. I did it my way. haha.





Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius and bake it for 25minutes with foil. Remove foil, increased temperature to 200 degrees celcius and bake it for another 15 minutes.Here's the outcome:


Looks and taste delicious. However, it wasnt perfect. Hope to make some improvement the next time i make lasagna=)

Btw, today someone called me to ask abt my calculator..hehe..I was showing off to kiat that someone wanted to buy my calculator even though he said it was expensive.. but he was right, that person didnt read the model correctly.I called her to tell her that my calculator was the old model and hope that she wouldnt mind. Cos i dun wanna travel all the way to college and later know that she didnt want to buy it. in the end,she said ok bcos her lecturer wants everybody to have a calculator by monday. Anyway, hoping to get back my calculator from Kiat tomoro and passed it to the gal on Monday morning by 1205.

I watched 5 episodes of gossip girl in the evening when sis and nigel went off to work and i had to stay at home alone for 5 hours. Anyway, i was so happy to see that dan and serena finally got back together after so long. But dang! they spilt up in the end. And walau eh, after a few hours they broke up, stupid dan got into another relationship with an older woman,serena's high school teahcer. hmm...'dan and older woman?'..sounds so familiar eh?mayb the director read my blog and find it very interstering so he turned it into his script?hahahaha=p.....i know i m daydreaming la and i know its just a drama but i get so frustrated when i see them doing stupid things that they will sure to end up regretting for what they have done. Foolish teenagers! So you see, its quite a good drama series bcos it gets on my nerves..=)

3 comments:

  1. haha,yeah! it sounds familiar.. but who cares la.. jane is moving on! =p..All the best in life, love u sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha!!! better learn to cook well, I want to eat !! Lasagna!! Eh... Dan is also my name u know !! haha!! I agree drea Jane is moving on !! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. CORRECTION!!! Jane had alreday moved on la..hehe..Single and happy!=)

    ReplyDelete