Friday, January 30, 2009

Did i do anything wrong today?

Why did i kena marah lik mad today? Did i do anything wrong?All i did was wake up, go to church, lunch, come back home, online a while. Then mom started scolding bro cos he last minute onli told mom that his fren was coming over and mom said she havent clean the house so i started out helping mom to mop the floor (had the intention to calm her down). After scolding bro for awhile, dad got scolded then it was my turn. haiz=( So i had no choice but to clean the house. I started ar 1 sumthing and finishes at 5 sumthing. 4 whole hours of non stop cleaning. Soooooooooo tired after that ! Sat down and watch tv for awhile then mom decided to go buy takeaway dinner, nasi lemak! i didnt feel lik eating it cos i was already so warm here plus all the pimples popping out of my face and i dont really lik those type. I rather eat the original nasi lemak wf ikan bilis one. Since, all of them we going to eat that. I tot to myself y dont i eat instant noodles. Easier for daddy oso..dun need to go 2 places to get dinner. Mana tahu, eat instant noodles oso kena marah. Walau eh,so unlucky 1!I m so tired of this. Everyday. I seriously mean EVERYDAY, i sure kena scolded at least once. lik it has become a daily routine. haiz. Why me? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment