Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time is running out

So much to do yet so little time. I have lots of things to do before i leave for Perth. Fun time is over for now. Sis and aunty has gone back. Time to clean up the house. Have done some cleaning in the BU4 house and now its de AS house. Walau eh, cleaning never seems to end. Cny is next week, bro and unlce is coming back so we need to prepare the rooms for dem. I need to finish packing too! Anyway thank God, my dream came true yesterday and today. A rest from all the hard work. Parents finally brought me to Penang =) You might think i am silly but Penang seriously has the most delicious food in Malaysia. hehe. You cant denied it! We arrived late in the evening in Penang and book ourselves into the YMCA hostel for a night. Took a quick shower and off we went for dinner at Macalister Rd. Then, its shopping time at Gurney Plaza. I bought 2 blouses=). After shopping, we walked to gurney drive and I wanted to eat there but mom was tired so we got some snacks that can be taken back to the hostel! Muah Chee and soya bean milk. Although it was little but i was satisfied.And this morning, i had breakfast at my favourite coffee shop in Pulau Tikus. And Parents promised to come back to Penang early in the morning on the day i leave=) Yipee!

Ohya, I will be leaving on the night of 3rd Feb 2009 from Penang and arrived Perth at 0715. (Nigel and Jun,pls dun forget to pick me up from the airport! TQ) Yes, I am looking forward to go back =) Because I have a few goals to accomplish. First of all, I have decided to join a cg this year. Be a little more active in church. Secondly, find a job! It's not because i need the money, but i think i need to get some work experience and it would help me spend my time more wisely rather than lazying around at home. I might not start work right away,mayb during my winter break. Not to forget, i need to study hard also. I hope to discipline myself to revise my work every week. Since there wont be so many tests lik last year, i know that i will only study at the very last minute, mayb 2 weeks before exams? I need to change this bad habit. I hope to do my best and get good results lik i did last year. Gambateh! hehe..There is 2 more things that i would like to do when i go back, but i dont really know whether i have the time to do it anot..hmm..Charity work and dance class..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment