Monday, December 15, 2008

Painful...

Why o why are my pain receptors extremely sensitive?
Today i was asked to go and do facial..
i never once enjoyed facial be4..
i hurts so badly..
and u cant do anything about it..
wanna tell the lady it hurts..
den might as well dun need to go?
can somebody tell me why in the world would ppl wanna pay money to feel the pain?
to me its crazy...
i would never volunteer myself to go..
when i came back to m'sia..
the hot and stuffy weather...
and the sweat gland working super effective
* immediate sweat after bathe*
pimples pop like crazy all aorund my head and especially my forehead..
and after lying on the bed for more den 2 hours..
now my face is full of red dots..haiz..
*stop laughing la*
pai se nia..better not go out tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment