Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 2 in PJ

woke up super early this morning..
jus to get ready..
but there is much improvement..
at first, it took me about half an hour to an hour jus to wear my contact lenses..
today it only took me 15 minutes to wear both sides=)..

breakfast at seksyen 17..
mom and I had wantan mee..
dad had curry mee..
after breakfast, we went to the market nearby the coffee shop..
and bought long beans,kuih and my favourtie tau fu hua..
yummy yummy...
came home...
took a bathe..
and we went to tesco to do some goceries shoppings...
bought lots of vegetables, (cabbage,cauliflower,carrot,potatoes,sawi)
fruits (dragon fruit, watermelon, papaya)
meat (chicken bones, chicken thigh, prawn, spare ribs)
and a whole lots of stuff
until the bill came up to rm93..

came home, unpack them..
while sis and mom clean the prawns...
ate my tau fu hua...
checked my email..
but still no letter of confirmation of enrolment from uwa yet

btw, idp penang called me 2days ago asking me whether i received any letter from any uni
and i said no..
so my agent(mr. soo) helped me to find out..
now i have received 2 offer letters...
curtin-bachelor of science(food science and technology)
uwa-bachelor of science(biomedical science)
and i m accepting the uwa 1...
although i might not wanna do biomedical science..
but will see how when i get in my first year..

watched tv...
until 1p.m. , me and dad went to 1 utama for lunch..
i had sizzling noodles..
i have been craving for that for a very long time d...
its so delicious...hehe..
bought some sausage buns, 95cent each
bought sambal, chicken wings for sis, Mr. Muscle
top up our handphones...
post a letter..
made a booking in a restaurant for 26 dec..
and came back home
took a 3hr nap..
now waiting to have dinner wf the second fattest man in the family, my uncle...
muahahahahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment