Saturday, December 6, 2008

I need a break!

i seriously need a break!
i have had enough of it!
Why do i say so?

Reason #1
Fear of Driving
I dun understand why he doessnt want to drive when he has a car..
then he wants my dad to fetch him and his family around everywhere...
until the fact that my mom and either me or my sis dont get to go out..
because the car does not have enough seat to fit so many people..

Reason #2
Fake Crying Everyday
Fake crying of an intelligent 4 years old little girl who demands for attenttion...
Crying is a weapon to manipulate her parents to get wats she wants..
Everyday she has to cry at least once...
Food that she doesnt lik to eat, she always complaint that she got ulcer and she cant eat

Reason #3
Complaints
no aircon, matrress too thin, hot..
as if we can control all these things..
if the complaints were to me...
i would ask him to rent a room in a hotel..
and all would be perfect...

Reason #4
Demanding Freaks
While everybody is watching tv and he is hungry..
he demands to go out for dinner that instance!
He demands my dad to fetch him aorund kl!

Incidence :
Me and my cousin was watching 'friends' on starworld...
dad : Eh, do u still watch to watch this show?
son : yes
dad : Erm, watch discovery science la
son : no dad, i wanna watch that!
*dad changes the channel*
dad : eh, dinasour, dinasour..this should be nice
jane : HELLO! AM I INVISIBLE AR? I JUS SAT DOWN AND CHANGE TO THIS CHANNEL A FEW MINUTES AGO...(whispering in my head)

haiz...i seriously need a break from all this..
glad that they are going back tomoro morning...
and i hope today will pass by quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment