Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Missing you badly

i tot spending a night at Kiat's hs wf frens..
would make me feel better....
but waking up this morning on Kiat's bed (beside Ju)...
i had the same old thinking...
its was u on my mind...
haiz....
i know i m trying so hard to stand strong....
but i really really need a hug from u...
i miss u so much...
msging each other for the past 3 years...
sometimes our msg can go more than 20each per day..
and now u don msg anymore...
it feels so akward..
i keep looking at my phone...
hoping to get a msg from u..
so it will be my smile for the day...
haiz....
but i was dreaming....
now its only me...
i m waiting for nobody to call or even msg me..
i feel so so stupid...
can i really be frens wf u?
m i ready to let go?
m i ready for all that is ahead for me?
haiz....
i really wished that all this didnt have happen...
i m going back in less den 10 days..
for the entire year, i was looking forward for this time
finally, i can be wf u again..
spending my 3 months wf u...
movies, dinners, a walk in the park, shoppings, meeting frens..
enjoying ourselves, making sweet memories...
but it has all been crush down right to the bottom...

No comments:

Post a Comment