Friday, November 7, 2008

3 Angels sent from God



Why do i have to be emo at least once a day?
cant i go through a day without emo-ing?
haiz...
I believe God loves me
and He sent 3 beautiful angels to take care of me
after i hv been so impatience
to wait for His answer to my prayer

thanks to Kiat, Ju and Brenda
who has spent their time wf me over and over again...
cheering me up when i m emo
thank you for being such good frens to me
i know i have done nothing much to deserve such good friends lik u guys
Thank you , babi s
although u 3 looks like angels to me
but the name babi suit u so much more=p
take care and study hard for ur exams next week,k?
love u guys so much!

Ah pui and jun, i very sian ar...haiz...
cant wait for exams to finish next wed.
den i can go over there.
when are we moving things to Jun's hs?
after ah pui's exam? or jun?
Tell me,k?
den i will finish packing everything
especially all the cooking utensils.
and i already change my inspection date for vic hs.
21/11/08 8a.m.

din do much today
sat for my STAT exam this morning...
i simply do1la...
so lazy and sleepy..
i tried my best la...
but if dunno i 'ting tong tiang' la..
haha..
came out a bit earlier..
well 11:15
that's 25 minutes earlier de4 the exam ended
but i was so so sleepy...
yawning all the way...
didnt plan to go out until i saw li wei went out..
so i follow
but when i came out she was gone...
u know where the gal go?
makan la...
haha...
i wasnt smart enough to guess it..
so i went to the library sit down there quietly do maths
til kiat, ju and li wei came over and joined me
about 230, i was so hungry adi
so i went home and cooked rice
i asked 3 of them to join me oso..
but ju didnt want..
she drink her chocolate something something...
they ate finish adi
not long after brenda came back from the city
they left for home.

*brenda, u're seriously addicted to bubble tea d..
next year, find a house beside utopia,k?=p
or find a bf or fren that knows how to make bubble tea la
i've got an silly idea, u can try if u want..
when u go back kl, find a job in bubble tea shop la..
drink all u want and learn how to make ma
den u no need waste time or money go find bubble tea d*

while typing this, emily frm MYF ask me how i was
and told me to cheer up on watever i m in right now
God is really there...
sending tons of angel to me to comfort me?
How real can He be?
i really Thank God that i know Him
and i choose to believe in Him always and forever.
Thank you God for all that u have done.
I m not perfect, sometimes very stubborn
no matter what i hv done wrong
but u still love me the same
even when i deserve to be punished

1 comment:

  1. move after the 14th november 2.15pm onwards.. ah pui finish exam d.. damn sad.. u both finish so early.. u can also stay anytime here after you finish exam but u'll be very lonely..so u better go shopping with your friends until they go back then u come over to stay.. okay.. don't be sad you're never alone..ah pui and I will always be here for you..

    ReplyDelete