Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wanna feel happy?

Jokes to cheer you up=)

Reference : Ng W.L. , 2007, An Ah Beng a day keeps the doctors away

Formula of H2O
Ah Beng was attending a Chemistry class. His teacher said, "This is very important and will be coming out for examination. The formula for water is H2O. make sure you remember this."On the examination day, true enough, the question was asked, "What is the formula for water?". Ah Beng's answer was "The formula for water is HIJKLMNO" (H to O)

How many sides in a circle?
Ah beng mathematics teacher asked him, "How many sides does a cicle have?". Ah Beng replied,"2 sides". The teacher asked, "How do you get 2 sides?". Ah Beng replied, "Ooooh...Very simple. Inside and Outside."

Essay on numbers
Ah Beng was given an assignment to wirte an essay on the numbers one to ten, this is what Ah Beng wrote :

"1 fine day, I went 2 climb up a 3 beside an apartment to peep. After saw by the couple in the room, I got panic and 4 down. The man rush out and had a 5 with me. I run away to 6 help. End up in 7-11. I grab some 8 and throw at him. I then pull out a 9 to stab him, And 10,10,10, guess wht, he run away lah. Hor! Hor! Hor! i put back thte 9 on the shelf and pay the girl for the 8 and left 7-11. The next day, I "kor" my boss and say, "I am 6". He say, "5, tomorrow oso no need to come 4 work." he aso ask me "Go climb a 3 and jump dowm". I don't understand. I nice2 him, but I don't know what he 1.

The teacher read Ah beng's essay and gave him 10 marks for writing the most creative essay on the numbers 1 to 10. I am sure we all agree=)

Ah Beng's Theory on English Spelling
According to Ah Beng's theory on English, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter it slef but the word as a wlohe.

I think all of us can understand what Ah Beng wrote above. So i think he must be right.

At the maternity ward expecting his first child
Ah Beng, Ah Lok and Ah Piow were in a waiting room at the maternity ward. All three of them were anxiously expecting their first child. After half an hour, a doctor appeared and congratulated Ah Lok. "Congratulations, Ah Lok, You have a pair of twins. ' Ah lok was so happy and excited and said, "This is great. I always wanted twins. now I have two in one. Just by coincidence, I happen to work at Petronas Twin Towers."

After a few minutes, a secong doctor appeared and congratulated Ah Piow and said, "Congratulations, Ah Piow, you have triplets." Ah piow was all excited and said, "Wow! Triplets. That will bee a lot of diapers to wash . but I always wanted three in one and here i get all at one go. Just by coincidence, I happen to work at TV3."

While Ah Lok and Ah Piow were celebrating the good news. Ah Beng fainted. So they had to call a doctor to revive Ah Beng. When Ah beng was finally revived, the doctor asked him, "Ah Beng, is everything alright with you? Do you have any heart problems or high blood pressure?". Ah Beng replied, "no, I am perfectly well, but I am just a bit nervous now since I work at 7-11"


No comments:

Post a Comment