Monday, November 10, 2008

Kiat

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ,KIAT !!!







Opps when i wrote the blog for michelle..
i forgot abt u kiat...
haha...
sooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy...
dun angry ar...
at least u got present ma,right?
hope u lik ur shirt...=p
and i m spending my time writing this for u now..
instead of studying bio...
touched rite?
haha....
after wat u have done for me
this is jus a tiny portion of repaying u=p
hope u enjoy day today doing applicable maths exam...
so damn difficult wei...
i m sure going to die this time..
last time study bio somemore..
instead of doing maths..
haiz..
thanks for all ur time, kiat...
temaning me when i super-emo
and preparing dinner for us..
yummy duck
and temaning me study in the library yesterday...
bcos brenda lazy change out of her pjs
thank you for listening to all my sorrow talk..
i know u wanna hit him..
but sabar la...
dunno why everybody get so angry at him when i tell them wat happen between me and him...
i know he hurt me badly..
but we are not the one who can punish him..
we oso sin,remember?
let God do the work himself,k?
hehe...
kiat is a babi
is he fat? i dunno wor..
but we still call him babi la..
haha...
wel, he calls me kayu or doink..
and everytime ppl say something bad..
he touched me...
chinese believed that when someone say something bad..
in order to not let it happen..
they touched wood so that the wood can take their bad luck away
so yeah..
he says that i m kayu and he touched me..
silly boy...
*i assumed he has some mental problem*...
shh........
he is a student council in canning college...
very active in all events..
that was wat tony said on our graduation nite..
his face is also on the studentnet...
he is smart..
he is hardworking..
and he is strong..haha
he was in my dance performance for the international graduation dance..
and he lifted me and ju up...
cool,right?haha
when he carries me up..
sometimes i feel lik i m one storey tall...
haha..
anyway, happy birthday kiat!
study hard for your last paper on thursday..
and try not to think of her so much la..
its distraction for now..
after thursday u can think of her all the time...24/7
tata....

No comments:

Post a Comment