Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summaries

as i usually do..picture will tell u my story..haha...too much had happen and i m a bit to lazy to tell u the every detail..so i ll jus tell u something that i tot was interesting as i comment each pic..

i bought a dress(a month ago..i think)


nigel's homemade T-bone.


Wanna know why UWA is one of top in Aus?!?!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

tadah!


bcos there are such hardworking students who spent their whole week in the library preparing for our finals








Take a peek in (one of )the exam hall



Pet's b'day(5/6)

filling up the cards with everyone sweet sweet message
thanking our wonderful cell leader


while waiting for her to come down
& wow! its damn difficult to convience her to come downstairs




b'day cake..chocolate mousse


ice cream from il gelato


b'day gal is finally down in her pjs & blankie
trying to blow off her sparkling candle


cutting the cake



Moe's b'day(14/6)

Dinner at sizzler. Waited at the que for an hour. Amazingly, i didnt feel sleepy at all after my 2 hours sleep the day before bcos of my two papers the next morning. And i have one comment for Java P. exam -DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wel, lets jus hope i dun fail the unit. Back to the sleepy thing, i think food keeps me awake..haha..didnt eat much though..mayb bcos they restock my side dish of my main course after i asked the waiter to send back my steak to the kitchen cos it wasnt well done enough. I like really well done steak. I don mind the toughest as long i dont put red meat in my mouth..lol


Surprise! surprise! her come ur b'day cake=)




Note to all: see how a dinasour blow her candles..LOL









Today as usual, morning church. And joanna followed us back home from church. We had kebab for lunch and went shopping garden city since it was the rare ocassion that shopping centre opened on Sunday.. True enough, there were lots of people...we shopped it almost all the shop were closed..afterthat,we sent joanna home and headed home ourselves. Ate chicken enchilada for dinner-watched 'the prince and me' with sis-keep us from nigel , he has exam tomoro..

this is so cool (wel, i think so la) we rarely see such nice doors in shopping centre,k?
One last thing, I have finish my exams! Time flies, i have already finish 1 semester in uni with a blink in the eye. In another blink of n eye, I will back in msia adi. I know some ppl miss me a lot. I miss you too.Toodles!
Luv,Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment