Saturday, June 27, 2009

random...

 byHow i wished i could update my blog but the truth is it's been 3 whole days i stayed at home,not a single step out the door. I watched 17 again, Ghost of the Girlfriend Past, Fast Track:No Limits and 不良笑花。I have lots of movies more to watch (trying to catch up on the movie i missed during semester)but somehow i m tired. I oso have been on facebook the whole day and i saw this picture on hazel's facebook.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, impactors! I miss you guys so much!=)


I have this weird hobby of recycling.
I keep everything that can be recycle in a box and when its full, i dump it in the recycling bin.
Egg trays,cardboards,milo cans, milk or juice carton, spagethi sauce bottles, coca cola cans ect.
See, this is the result after 2 months.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment