Monday, June 22, 2009

My Saturday

620am : woke up and went to Canning Vale Market. Bought pink snapper, 3 other fish, 9 squid, a big chunk of scotch fillet(beef) , 3 raddish, 2 bags of garlic, a bag of ginger and a 4kg box of mushroom. Left the market at around 8am.


Alert : proof of violence in the house!!!



9a.m. we had homemade breakfast: bacon,egg,mushroom,salad and pancakes.yum yum=)



1230pm: Jun,nigel,Lydia, Kuan Seng and I had lunch at bateman.The famous fish head bi hoon soup.

laksa style


salted vege style


crispy fish head


Peking Spareribs


515pm: got ready for tonight's party=)



630pm: All done! Ready to go!





7pm: Ash's b'day party at The Lamplight, Forrestfield.

finger food

Ash & I

dancing or talking?


birthday cake!


the 3 birthday girls


Jess


Ash


Jac


cutting the cake


Ah ha! i forgot to tell u it was a venetian mask party.



Jessica and Ash.


I went to this party only knowing one of the birthday girl,Ash.Yeah,I had a pretty good time there. I guess sometimes its good to mix around with others other than my msian/s'porean frens.=D

After dinner today(Sunday), all of us felt that we werent full enough, so we made waffles! Penguin Waffles!




ice cream and honey(my subsitute for maple syrup)

No comments:

Post a Comment