Friday, November 27, 2009

Worries

hi :) its been a week since i last updated. I have been blown away by lots of problem. First off, i have been having so many problem with transperth until i got so sick of it and decided to walk home from the city instead of taking the bus yesterday. I called them a few time and complain to them that they have been charging me standard price ($2.04) instead of concession price($0.77). I practically argue with the guy on the phone. Because he kept telling me i haven validate my card on studentnet which i obviously did right after i bought the card. I really felt lik shouting at him but i controlled by telling i recheck my number on studentconnect. When i check it was the exact same number on my card.Arghh...... i so angry i didnt wanna talk to them anymore so i wrote them an email instead. Sis called transperth the next morning and this time he asked to check with uwa admin. We did so and thank God the lady was kind enough to take the matter in her hands and called transperth herself.  So later than afternoon, everything was settled. I got back my concession status. At night, i received a reply from transperth so i told them everything was done and i asked for a refund because clearly i was my mistaken for not validating my card , it was transperth having some problem reading my full time status in uni. But it takes 3-5 working days for the refund. So now, i am still waiting for my refund. And today, i wanted to top up my card again but i didnt have enough cash with me. Anyway, so when i place my card on the machine. It read $2.50 but when i tagged off, they charged me $0.77 but the reminder was onli $0.64. Oh gosh, what the problem again?  :'(

Secondly, i haved been taxed a lot lately. everyweek, half off my pay:( I can't really remember if i have given them my tax file number. but 60% yes i did. 40% mayb not. Hopefully everything can be solve before i head back to msia in 2 weeks time. I need all my taxes back!

Thirdly, i have lost my white gold necklace somewhere in the house for 3 week adi. Still cant seem to find it anywhere. Haiz. I remember i took it off just before i left for work. Where can it be? Come out ! come out! Wherever you are!

Last but not least.I cant decide which major to take.Everything seems pretty interesting to me eh.But i am sure i wanna do pathology of human oncobiology(cancer) cos who know maybe i'll be the one to find a cure for cancer *daydreaming*LOL but who knows? haha. anyway the problem is even though i am sure i wanna study about cancer,its quota restricted. It means they only provide 15 places of the entire course each year so that means i need to get REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ABSOLUTELY ALMOST PERFECT RESULTS next year. oh gosh, dad telling me to trust in God and have confidence but i know its gonna be a tough and really competitve.The other options are pharmacology (55 places), mircobiology + immunology, genetics, biochem or physiology.

Lots of problem. Lots of worries. But you know what? Cast all your worries unto Jesus. He is a problem solver. He solve our problems in His Way, in His Own Timing. So no matter how much or how long we worry about it, it doesnt change anything. Our problem will always be there. And everytime we have a problem, we need to commit it to God and ask for His help :)

Lesson for the day is Stop worrying and surrender it to God! *A note to remind myself*

No comments:

Post a Comment