Thursday, November 19, 2009

Joanna's nineteen:)

Its was yesterday when Joanna turned 19 years old. Some of us went to the city with her and ate at a korean restaurant. Probably my 3rd time in a korean restaurant and twice was steamboat and bbq. Just because we stay in Perth too long and the word spicy doesnt really mean anything to us anymore. We ordered every dish spicy and guess what? It was not ordinary spicy. it was extra spicy to me. I find my appetite really weird nowadays. During my exam period, i think i ate 5 meals per day but now when i m on holiday and i have plenty of time to cook i only ate once or twice per day in little portion. Anyway, it might be good as well. need to loose some weight! We had a great time chatting with each other especially its been awhile since we last saw each other:) Anyway, thanks for the invite at the last minute.haha.See you next year and i ll remember your birthday cupcakes:)

* photos grabbed from fb*










No comments:

Post a Comment