Tuesday, November 10, 2009

updates!

Hi guys! Exams are finally over! YEAH! big smile:D ( for now) haha. Many things has happen through the weeks. I lost my bankcard, studentcard and smartrider card two night before my exam but i really thank God i realised it the next afternoon. and i had time to redo my student card before my first paper which is 9am the following day. phew! i immediately cancel my bankcard and now i need to cancel my smartrider card and make a new one. Cos its holiday i need to go out dating with my girlfriends. haha. Besides that, i have finally found myself a new place to stay next year :) Went around to view a few place on Sunday and what a disappointment it was. The house was either too old, dirty or it has boys in it. :P ( not to say that i anti-boy but i rather stay in a all girl house)  But yesterday straight after my last paper, we went to visit 2 room and we immediately fell in love with it. After a long discussion with sis and mom plus opinions from frens i finally decided on a room. I just confirmed with her today. moving in the new place on 27th nov. Today, i m also moving out from my current place. sob sob:'( and i realised one thing, i have damn lots of stuff -.-'''   Right now i half way thru packing and i am so exhausted. Now, i understand why mom does not lik to move from house to house. Hence, the house back home is nearly 30 yrs.

ok better continue packing. Wil again update when i am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment