Thursday, September 10, 2009

Its back again.

Do you still remember last year, I posted about a program called Operation Christmas Child where we bought daily essentials for unfortunate little kids and put everything in a not? It’s back again! This year since I have started working, i have decided to do 2 boxes instead of one. However, I did play cheat a little bit because I bought some of the stuff in Malaysia. LOL. Yesterday, sis and I went to city to buy the rest of the stuff.


In the box
------------
- Rabbit/ Teddy
- Toothbrush
- Comb
- a pair of socks
- t-shirt
- hair clips
- Writing pad
- Pencil box including pencils, ruler, easer and a sharpener
- Colour pencil
- Colouring book
- Sticker/whistle






they are so cute! btw, i am a soft toys freak.
one day i should write a post about all my soft toys. LOL

If anyone (in perth) is interested to join this program. Leave me a message or you can visit this website http://www.samaritanspurse.org.au/ or call 1800 684 300

here's a video u can watch=)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6llUfjgj90

Today i went to the library to do some studying. Although its not much but at least it’s something rather than nothing. I do not have plans for the rest of the week except chicken rice with old Nedlands on Saturday.

Here, i am confessing that restraining myself from facebook is really tough considering the amount of notification i received the last few days. Someone tagged me on a photo and wow there’s lots of comment. I didn’t tried reading the comment through the email because to me that’s the same as logging into facebook.

Parents are coming to perth in 3 days. Wow, that means i have only 4 more days on break and its back to uni for 6 weeks. Time really flies when we are so busy wasting our time.LOL



-i am afraid of falling in love again-

No comments:

Post a Comment