Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy birthday,Chong!

Happy birthday, Chong-Jou-Apple! I still figuring why apples? you lik apple isit? The girl who sat beside in class for 2 years. Although lots of ppl say we are a weird combination becasue of our height, we are still best frens lik never before. Thanks a lots for accepting me especially when i moved into 4A2 and basically didnt know anyone.(I am a B class student. LOL:D) I remember crying for the first 2 days becasue i didnt have any frens. And i very glad that you're the one that took me into your click. I really missed u guys.Thanks for helping me and encouraging me in my studies. Its sad that all of us have to walk separate paths but we must meet up every end of the year,k? See you end of the year and i promise i buy u chocolates and mayb a birthday present. I am working now therefore i can spend. LOL. Take care,dear! study hard for my finals. Love you!

Photo session: Memories of us :D




















No comments:

Post a Comment