Friday, April 3, 2009

More nightmares to come

Next week will a nightmare again for me =(

1. Java Programming Assessment
2. Java Programming Mid-sem Exam
3. Calculus topic test
4. CalMaeth Assignment

Thank God there will be no human bio and chem lab next week so i will have the extra time to study and practice some past year paper before the test and exam.

For this week, i really enjoyed my chem lab-sepearation of 2 organic compounds(quinine and benzoic acid) + recrystalisation of benzoic acid. Although it took me 3 hours plus to finish my lab work. I had fun and was pretty please with my work. i guess=D bcos i was smarter this week, i prepared my lab beforehand.haha. and not lik last week, i panic in class -.- but came out with a Distinction=)

Java Programming as usual,its a pain in a butt! i m still stuck with my lab worksheet for this week. A major screwed up! haha.. but will put my time into learning it as soon as i get help from Bowie the genius =p

Looking forward to cell tonight..walking alone there (bcos sis has to work in vic hs-.-)tomoro newcomers tea at faith centre..the truth- i m kinda scare! meeting the senior pastor feels lik i am being sent to the principal office. OH gosh, hopefully there will be someone i know going wf me!hehe..

Most probably i wont be ending til next friday. and tt's when my holiday starts!=)
Easter plus study break! =D at last, a break from all the studies(not exactly true becos i hv a HB topic test and chem mid sem exam after the break..damn!-.-)

To Curtin student, pls don laugh at us! i know u guys got a 2 weeks break..but i tell u we are more hardworking than u guys and will most probably get better results than u!bluek=p



-shh! whispering to myself"how i wished i had 2 weeks break!"-

No comments:

Post a Comment