Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family Lunch Today

This morning at aorund 10 o'clock, we left the house and went to CJ's house to give him his birthday cupcakes. He moved into his new house which is jus next door of his old one. Last year, i think when he told us that the house that is under renovation next door is his new house, we didnt believe him. it turns out to be true..haha..It wasnt a surprise for him bcos i didnt dare to go his house if he werent there so i called him up before i left but he didnt know what was i going to give to him. He saw it and i think he was happy, at least he smiled=). Just really thankful that he was willing to help us with the dance last year without getting paid. Thank You so much and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again, CJ!

Afterthat, we went to my uncle house for lunch. My aunty, cousin and grandma came back to perth, but only for 10 days.sob sob:'( Anyway we had a great time there. I stayed from 11am to around 330pm while sis and nigel left for work at 215pm.Nigel came and picked me up and we went shopping for eggs and vege. Went to vic hs to wait for sis to finish work so that we can go home. I was so sleepy, i slept in the common room from the minute i laid down on the couch til someone woke me up cos they wanted to wacth a movie on the big screen. We to Joanna hs for a visit for another half an hour and we left vic hs at 630pm.




fruit and punch

pizza for the little kids who cant eat spicy food


Sis, nigel and my aunty enjoying their laksa

these 2 girls are too busy watching Mulan


Suprise! I have never seen my ah ma eating something else other than her fried rice and fish..lol


Cousins and a bf

More cousins,their bf & gf + aunties


aunties, uncle, sis, me and ah ma


Look! Lucas is eating my cupcake!=D


busy chit-chatting


Ppl whom i don really know but they are somehow related


aunties busy cleaning up


Little cousin and frens eating laksa
i m sorry, but i really felt that u didnt have the heart to learn the things that i m going to teach u. Its just a waste of urs and my time

No comments:

Post a Comment