Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To my true fren =)

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, DAN!!!

for your own information, the dan i m talking about is dan chiam.
(the one is orange shirt in the photo above)


Wei, 19 years old adi. Next year is the big 20! I know that you're still in camp and hope u had a good time at camp. Most probably they will also celebrate ur birthday for u=) I just wanna say a Big Thank You for to you for all love and care. and all the presents you gave me. My beloved eeyore pillow and patrick the keychain is here with me in perth!!!=) I choose to take the pillow u gave me instead of jack jack,u know? See, how important u r to me? haha. bluek =p. Thanks for always being here for me. no matter how many times i have hurt u. You are still here, always standing right beside me cheering for me as i go through the rocky paths in my life. As i was looking through my photo album. I realised we have never really taken a picture together in recent years.The last one was most probably in 2006. Unfortunately,i dont have any copy of our photos here.The only nice photo i have of u is the one above. Miss u so much!! Take care..sorry i couldnt write a long one cos i m having a test tomoro morning. Calculas test. And u know i hate and suck at it. So do pray for me. Cant wait for u to come back from camp and tell me all about it.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment