Friday, March 27, 2009

MoVing oUt of mY cOmForT zOne

a reminder for ppl in perth - don forget daylight saving ends on this sunday(29/3) 3am. Therefore dun forget to turn back ur clock an hour b4 u go to bed on saturday(28/3) night!

Another week has passed by...Anyway, i was gald that its over! Test and assignment done! hehe..Ok, i have been really stressed and hopefully i'll settle down in uni life as soon as possible..

Nothing much has happen this week except for the fact that i stole my neighbour's catalogue(a whole bunch of catalogues) ya, i m pyscho!haha..Ok, in the morning when i walked passed the house, it was partially squeeze into the postbox but when i was walking home from uni, it was on top of the postbox(assuming that they didnt want it). so when i walked passed,i jus grabbed it *without thinking* and walked back home.

Ohya, i also wrote lots of codes for flags in my java programming assignment. It was really tiring though..spending 2nights and a day to finish the 2% assignment..and i have two quite good-looking guys as my chem lab demonstrators..hehe..

And today for cell, as we were doing our discussion and reading through the passage that was prepared for us..This sentence really hit me " I m ready to receive all that God has for me, I'm going to jump out of my comfort zone and into His purposes and trust in Him, I'm hungry for more!" University is a big change for me that i was so not prepared for..I was really looking forward to uni beginning of this year..but it turned out to be a big disappointment for me after entering uni...i expected too much out of uni..my bad! haha..I m out of my comfort zone!

I found myself to be a little more friendly than i used to be (i know i have this fierce look-well,tt's wat most ppl say when i asked them about my first impression)If you guys know me well, i talk a lot when i know u well/i m close to you..if i dont know someone, i usually will be super duper quiet and it will be a answer a question respond..well, i have been to my first few outing with my cell when i know no one at all..i dunno where did i get the courage from(must be from God though)..i have been in a few conversation to random people in my labs or lectures as in talk spontaneously and not a question and answer thing..I m out of my comfort zone!

Hmm, i m looking forward to see what is God's plan for me this year..What more do i have to move out of my comfort zone? I know its gonna be scary and difficult at times moving out from my comfort zone but without trying something new then i wont be able to find my talent/God's calling for me in his kingdom.All i need to do is to trust in Him to lead me to the path He wants me to be in. Trust and have Faith in God.

We sang this song in cell last week and it has been stuck in my head for this whole week..Its a really nice and meaningful song..try listenning to it on youtube if u haven heard it before=)



My faithful Father, enduring Friend
Your tender mercy’s like a river with no end
It overwhelms me, covers my sin
Each time I come into Your presence
I stand in wonder once again

CHORUS:
Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
‘Cause your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

Oh, patient Saviour, You make me whole
You are the Author and the Healer of my soul
What can I give You, Lord, what can I say
I know there’s no way to repay You
Only to offer You my praise

It’s deeper, it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
It’s deeper it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
than anything my eyes can see

1 comment:

  1. Great to know that you're doing well despite the stress and disappointment about uni..good to see you growing in the Lord as you take a step of faith out of your comfort zone. Like you said, it's not gonna be easy..But it is rewarding=) Will reply to your email soon. Am a lil busy now that I'm teaching (in Keat Hwa). Take care k? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete