Friday, March 13, 2009

Money needed!

This coming June holidays. I seriously need to find a job and earn some money! To attend my next ballet class and buy dresses..haha..



While walking around city the other day, i saw this! aw...i miss it so much! Miss my frens, miss my teacher. Hope to continue ballet one day=)

Yesterday, i went shopping to look for a dress for Rebecca's wedding this saturday. But i couldnt really found one that i like and affordable=(

This one was in cotton on. XS was too tight and S was too loose. haiz.

This one i saw it on the internet before. A long dress. A bit too expensive since i was looking for something below $100. I tot it couldnt be wore for other parties cos it was a little too formal.

It really lik the design of this but sis says the colour isnt nice.


I like this one. but its loose for me bcos i do not have *****

2 comments:

  1. Gal, u looked sweet in the brown wan.. too bad the colour isn't attractive enuf, wasted..=(
    but the last wan is nice too..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with andrea on the brown.. black one looks nice.. but mebi ur own opinion's spot on too :P hahaha

    ReplyDelete