Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's wrong with me?

last nite..late at nite...
because i couldnt sleep...
i went online..
and saw cal and dan online...
chat wf dem...
i was telling dan..
i miss having someone to talk to...
ya,ya he say he will be there listenning...
but he was pretty busy wf his assignment..
and i asked abt him and howe...
and he said they arent so close anymore...
how sad huh?
2close buddies....have to separate...
somehow, i wish it was always form5....
frens from school,tui and church...
having this separation really sucks....
i dunno wat to do sometimes...
i have finish watching all the movies in my com d...
not only once but repeatingly...
housemates are studying for today's exam...
some are too tired..and went to bed...
i slept at 2 and woke up 8 this morning?
wats wrong wf me?
why can't i sleep longer...
the nite be4 chem paper..i had only 4 hours sleep...
why arent i excited i have finish my exam?
because i have another exam in 2 weeks?
haiz.....
why life suddenly seem lik its all about studies?
i m so bored.....
help me pls..
when i m bored...
i start to think about problems...
i dun wanna grow up...
life of a grown up is tough...
no fun at al...
sigh...
i really need God's help...
without Him i dun think i can go on any longer...
my life pretty screw up now...
i jus hope that things will get better from now on...
and it doesnt get any worst...
if anyone has bad new for me...
i think u better keep it to urself...
i had enough for bad news and problems d...
my brain is going to burst...
my heart is becoming like a rock....
its painful.....
one day if u see or heard that i have a heart attack..
dun be shock...
i m already half way there...

p.s. do pray for me=)thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment