Saturday, October 18, 2008

My sis's 21st b'day

yesterday, we celebrated my sister's 21st b'day
although her b'day was on the 16..
after my exam..i went to help sandrine and radha to decorate the room
and helped nigel to fry wantan
we were kinda in a rush..
it was already 7 sumthing..but we haven finish decorating the place..
after that i went back to take a shower
den my aunty called..asking me where was it..
so i ran to the car park and took them there..
she bought fried noodles...
at that time i was passed 730 adi..
but no one was there...
where is everyone?
it was suppose to start at 7
anyway no one turn up until 8 sumthing..
terrible..
den we got tired of waiting and we started to eat..
and we eat and eat and eat...
and talk and talk and talk...
we had a great time..

enjoy looking at some photo=)


mayonise chicken


fried noodles


vege curry


fried tofu


fried chicken


black pepper beef


fried wantan


buttered prawn


chicken kebabs


fried wantan(chicken)


fried rice


anthony(my unlce), alyssa(my cousin), angie(my aunty), jane


nigel and b'day gal


birthday cake


cutting the cake


group photo

No comments:

Post a Comment