Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Local Graduation & Award Ceremony

this morning, woke up had a sausage for breakfast.
and off i went to the common to study while waiting for ju,cj and kiat to come
we had our dance practice..
and we called cynthia to come to the common room instead becos we were already in our full costume.
so they came..
gave some comments as usual.
den we continue to practice.
and kiat had to go somewhere.
so me, ju and cj went out for lunch and needed to buy some glitter stuff
after that i went home to sleep for half an hour
den i woke up..
read a bit of notes..
den prepare for the award cermony and local graduation.

here are some photos at the ceremony:

joanna & I


Jer & I


Li Wei & I


Kar Kiat & I


Sis & I

Roland(my human biology lecturer)


Wai Ho,Brenda,Roland, Jer & I


Joanna, Jane, John(my chemistry lecturer) & Kar Kiat


Anne Yates( my elacs B lecturer)


Alan Genoni (Canning College Principal)


Terry(Best Applicable Maths)


my certificate for Best Information System

No comments:

Post a Comment