Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pls Pray

Hey guys, my grandaunty has not been feeling very well for the past few weeks. She has totally lost her appetite and now they are feeding her with a thru the nose. The doctors has also tried giving her glucose drip but nothing seems to work right now. But she is already 91 yrs old so all of these problem might be just due to old age.

She was like a grandma to me. She took care of me since young, i can remember sleeping over at her place during the holidays.Waking up early in the morning just to go the market with her, then she prepare breakfast for me. After breakfast,i will watched her prepare all kinda of different kuihs. After lunch, we will take a nap together. After dinner,we will watch tv together and drink a cup of milo before we go to bed. Life was just simple and happy:)

But do pray for her salvation and  healing if it's God will.

I m really scare because she is very close to me and i really dun wanna loose her at the same time i know that she cant stay here on earth forever. God has His own timing and she will have leave this earth one day. I'll just have to trust God that everything will be alright :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jane, let's keep the faith and believe that Ah Ma's gonna get better. Sigh, and I lost the pictures I took with her recently. My hard disk was spoilt and I don't think the pictures are there anymore. Sigh. Well, anyway, thanks for praying for Ah Ma. :)

    ReplyDelete