Sunday, September 26, 2010

Prayer!

Hey guys, i would like to share to you how real God is.

I used to so afraid of praying out loud in front of people. But i know its really good to pray out loud, so that everyone can agree with you. so last night during cell, my cell leader asked me and cheryl to pray for jen and jon as they are going back to sg for the wedding. I was so scare and my heart started pumping really really fast and i was the last one to pray, after rachel and cheryl. I was so worried cos i didnt know what to pray about as both of them had already prayed all the prayer point. One bad habit i have is that i will usually paraphase what i want to say before actually saying it out. This is wrong!!! Anyway, i started praying, thinking that it was going to be a short one, but seriously i cant believed that those words came out from my mouth. and I believe that God Himself gave me those words so that i will pray what he wants me to pray for. Oh gosh, it so amazing what God can do! Pray as the spirit lead:)  Exciting things are happening,man!

No comments:

Post a Comment