Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yum Yum!

Fly from AS to Subang by Firefly on Saturday evening:) Koko picked us up at the airport and ate dinner, Bak Kut Teh near by our place. The truth is when i'm in KL i no longer have any sense of direction. haha. After dinner, we came home and rest.



Sunday morning, we woke up around 9 sumthing and attended the 11.00am service in SIB KL. After church, we went over to Aunty's place to visit grandma. And since Aunty taman is just oppostie Tropicana city, we headed over to have lunch.

herbal jelly which i only had a spoonful. BITTER!


My mayo fried prawn rice

Then we came home and took a rest before heading out to Uncle's apartment in Kota Damansara. Parents went in to clean the place while I sat on the couch looking around at all his decoration. The TV was so full of all kinds of decoration from vase to elephants to human statue.It no longer have any space for any new decoration. haha. And since we were out, we tapau nasi lemak home for dinner.

Here comes monday morning, I followed dad out to Tesco to do some groceries shopping. And i have to admit i am sorta addicted to nutrigen. haha. I have sorta lost count of how many bottles i have drink becauase some packaging comes with 5 bottles and while others have 6 bottles. Definitely more than 25 bottles in a month :D

Dinner time, mom cooked my favourite fried bihoon with stew pork from the can. Yummy yummy! I have tried to cook by myself but it doesnt taste lik hers.

Mummy's fried bihoon!

Tuesday morning, dad woke me up to have dim sum :) If i am not mistaken its in SS22. I ate till i couldnt move :p


prawn with crispy bread


fried prawn wanton


char siew pao


chee chong fun


har gao, xiao long pao, siew mai, fishball

Late that afternoon, dad and I went to Tropicana city to buy a universal adapter for Moe. Did some extra groceries shopping as well cos mom complaint that we bought only a bunch of vege yesterday. Afterthat, dad bought me to SS2 to buy bak kua. On the way, we saw durian and soya bean milk so we bought them as well:)

Wednesday, we went to 1U for the movie, The Spy Next Door, parents say it wasnt that nice and the storyline was almost the same as The Pacifier. But i like it. I like all Jackie Chan movies because it always so funny :) Had Rotiboy after the movie and headed to Ikea for lunch and done some shopping there.


Swedish Meatballs!

What's next? Parents warned me that they are going to stay at home all day tomoro:( It might be a good thing after all, I need to arrange my freaking timetable for uni. I dont feel lik going back to uni.

 Work + Classes + Labs + Assignments + Study + Exams = HARD WORK = TIRED = SAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment