Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tired=(

Its the second day of uni and i m feeling so tired adi. I need time to sleep!!! I was kinda surprise to know that we had lab in the first week and as for me, i haven been writing report since nov 2007. Today i had to write my first experiment reports in Perth and i think i did pretty well. Lab is all the way in Queen Elisabeth II Medical Centre. A 15 minutes walk from the main campus. It pretty stupid that OLCR only printed a 2 hours instead of 3 hours lab. I had to miss STAT first lecture today but sis was kind enough to go and sit in for me. Wel, i tot that he would give us the unit outline but he didnt.I did manage to go into the lecture 8 minutes before it ended but i didnt understand a word he said.So i have some ilecture to catch up on before tomoro's lecture. Anyway, here's some update of how i spent my last days of holiday.


I like this dress!!!

Before Moe and Ivan went back home, we had dinner with them-steamboat.










Saturday morning, they rented a van to move their belongings to various fren's house. After we got the van, we stop at Hungry Jacks for breakfast.





trying to cover but i caught u! lol


the van


our car


their belongings plus a huge threadmill


the van driver

After moving their stuff, we went to Wongs for lunch and I had Curry Mee!


Sunday night, I had dinner with Kuan Seng and Lydia. Yummy Rendang!Thank Guys!
More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment