Sunday, July 26, 2009

My first Step

These are my firsts. If I tag you, it means I want to know yours. Copy and paste this note into your notes, delete my answers, and fill yours in.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Yet to be known! Believe it or not, i have never been to a prom before.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nope

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I am sort of alcoholic free because i have only tasted cooking wine.

4. What was your FIRST job?
=D KFC Team Member.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Sad to say that I dont own a car=(

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Weng

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Sis (was wondering whether she wake up adi a not)

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Chong

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Most probably to KL

10. Who was your FIRST best friend?
Hmm...i dun think anybody will have guess this right if this a ' How well do you know Jane' quiz..LOL..Tadah, the answer is Daniel Kulian was my best friend in kindagarden! Did anybody got it correct?


11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Grandaunty house?Who knows i was probably a few months old.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Nigel who came in and checked whether i was awake

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I dun even remember this but i saw a photo of myself dress in white at my aunty's wedding in 1993.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
i opened my eyes=)LOL

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Might be one of superkids concert..LOL

16. FIRST tattoo?
I only had fake ones when i was a little girl

17. FIRST piercing?
12 years old

18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to?
Singapore

19.FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Snowhite

20. When was your FIRST detention?
msia don have detention one kua

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
My parents? when i was a baby, i sleep in my parents room ma.

23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
I wished that I can love people the way God loves me=)

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Ballroom dancing

25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for you/ you asked to marry?
I m still too young to get married eh

26. What was the first sport you were involved in?
erm,mayb running tracks

27. What were the first lessons you ever took?
Bible stories in Friday school?

28. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
take off my shoes and walked into the house=)

29. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
The first 'tagged person' who reads this and obediently do this

People whom i tag:
1. Brenda
2. Li Wei
3. Jer
4. Kiat
5. Bowie


This weekend have been very busy..starting from friday night : cell-sleep-house cleaning-chem quiz-nap-work-cell-sleep-church-work-enjoy steamboat with housemates and the present. Tomoro its back to uni again. =( Human bio labs start this week. Extra sad=(

No comments:

Post a Comment