Friday, May 15, 2009

Sophia thinks i have a weird thingy

Hi guys! Hmm, i think i got over my addiction of pet society and of course i limit the time i go on facebook.LOL...bcos i have think weird thingy(wel,sophia thinks it weird)-i copy all my chem notes while others usually jus simply print them out which takes them onli 5 minutes to do so. It takes me days or sometimes a week to copy 50-60 slides.*i know i m slow* Cos i know that if i jus simply print them out, i obviously wont touch them until a few days before exam? and i lik doing my own notes, it helps me understand better. Different people jus have different ways of studying. =p

Exam timetables are out.

4 June - Human Bio Prac
11 June - Chem
12 June - Human Bio Theory
13 June - Calculus + Java Programming

..4 papers in 3 days..not to complain..as long i finish my exams in the first week, i am happy enough=D

My week has been pretty good i guess. I finally got a perfection mark on my human bio topic test.=D happy! My partner and I also spent lots of time doing our project and we made progress today(thanks to bowie-the genius). We finished 2 classes so 1 more class to go which its the hardest part of the project..but we will make it!And yeah, i work for the first time on tuesday.In Officework( a stationaries+gadets store) 7 hours of counting,recounting, counting. LOL. what i basically did was couting all the remaining stocks so that they can do their yearly accounting. Free dinner for us that day -Subway..yum yum!

2 more weeks of uni,5 exams and i m done for sem1=)ok, gotta do my weird thingy-copy chem notes. Tomoro night dinner at nigel's frens hs-steamboat while they watch soccer.I'll most probably enjoy the food but not the soccer part.hehe..

2 comments:

  1. jane, i do my own chemistry notes too :D its true you learn better that way. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jane! =)

    all the best for your exams... and God bless! =)

    siehjin

    ReplyDelete