Sunday, May 10, 2009

=D

Sorry for the whole not updating thing...bcos honestly, i wasnt busy with test or assignment..but with pet society in facebook..i hate that i am addicted to it!argh.....besides finals is a month away and i haven touch any of my books yet! and i have a java programming team project due on the 22nd may..but i feel so lazy cos the deadline is kinda still far away..haiz..hopefully, i wont let my partner down with my super super poor performances..I know its best if we finish it as early as we can so that we can focus on getting prepared for the finals..but i have this sickness of laziness!!!! haiz..

anyway, here a summarised version of my week..

Last sunday, awesome dinner at Billy's Lee with my housemate

chicken
mapo tofu


sambal kangkong

honey spare ribs
i found my all time favourite food in perth- roast duck noodles!

lunch-potato bake,sausage....

here you are witnessing an idiot's car..why?bcos his owner parks him behind our car and left for uni..then how does nigel goes to work while he's in uni?
2 meals of sushi=) prepare supper for cell for the first time- awesome!
cos everyone lik it=D (20% my effort, 80% sis..LOL)







housemate's coffee layer cake
hot chocolate

tim tam
mighty kids and arise kids performing for mother's day!
they are so cute! i want to bring one of them home! LOL
dim sum after church with frens..
btw, i m working for the first time this coming tuesday..its a one-off job..so wish me luck!=D
i am a clumsy girl-.-
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to my mummy! eventhough i have already wish her yesterday bcos mummy and daddy left for spain and portugal last night! hope they are having a good time there and remember to buy Jane-Jane a souvenir=D
=(no mummy and daddy to talk to for more than 2 weeks=(~X2

No comments:

Post a Comment