Saturday, September 13, 2008

Good Morning=)

i woke up an hour ago...brush my teeth and wash my faced...den went to facebook...ply pet pupz..hehe...i made garlic bread for breakfast..it is still in the oven..me hungry! hehe...later lunch...gonna cook oyster chicken wf potato and soup....cos nigel is sick....can't eat any fried food...and i jus realised i m out of chicken....no more chicken breast...oh no..hehe...nvm...jane will survive=) now i m trying to finish my frozen food...cos i ll be going back in 2 months time...so yeah....and that reminds me i have to start packing..if not i will be having exam soon...aw...i think i ll miss vickery so much....i feels lik home....oh...garlic bread is ready..yum yum...although sis and nigel say its not nice...i still lik it..hehe
my home-made garlic bread=)
ok..i ll be studying now...have to finish my info sys assignment also=)

No comments:

Post a Comment