Sunday, September 21, 2008

3 weeks more to go

is 3 weeks enough for me to study for my sem2 examination? everybody is smart enough to answer no...sigh wat should i do? i have to study for monday test instead..sigh...monday will be last test for this year..however, when its time to study...i feel sleepy or find some excuse not to study...sigh...wats happen to me? where has the hardworking jane gone to? how can i pull up my mark at this kinda situation i m? sigh...something is really wrong...wats wrongs with me? have i lost the motivation to study cos i have already done a lot better than many others? cos i think i already enough marks to get into the course i want?sigh..i want to do my best..i wanna feel happy for wat i did not to regret that i didn't show...i wanna feel satisfied...i wanna feel secure when i walking into the examination hall knowing that i have most of the knowledge in my head...really for me to spill it all out...gosh..i really have to study hard! no more facebook! no more games! i really have to concentrate here!

JANE, PLS STUDY HARD!!!


i m getting really nervous now...but why isn't my brain following my heart? why suddenly it works on its own?i have to study now...i can relax all i want after WAUFP exam....watch all the movie i want...cook all i want...facebook all i want...but now i need to focus!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment