Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Should i be sad or not?

i totally screw up in practical test today...haiz..
dun ask me why..
i seriously dunno why...
i hadn't got enough time and i went over the end point in 2 out of 3 titration i did..
why did this happen to me?
everybody told me that the weighting was only 2 or 3 % of the college assesment marks..
but i still feel sad about screwing up...haiz..
mayb i m jus afraid...how well would i do in uni then? there should be more practical test..
oh well, i guess i'll jus have to build up my confident..and practice more practical skills
this was actually my first a real practical test...the rest was jus a written test..

and we practice our dance today...progressing quite well i thought...we did think of new steps..
dancing is fun..and i really miss dancing a lot..hehe

i really have to concentrate on my studies already...i have on 54 days til my semester 2 examination and 75days til foundation exam...

1 comment:

  1. hi princess...dear don worry so much k?...jus do ur best k?...love u lots princess!!!...muak=*

    ReplyDelete