Friday, August 15, 2008

HUH?

do u think that i deserve this? suffering another year ?
i was kinda glad that this year was almost going to end..
that means next year i don have to meet her again..
but WHAT? next year, i have to see her again?
do i really have to be frens wf her?
but everytime when she's around she makes me sound stupid=(
lik i don't know anything..i come from Malaysia and that's a lame country?
i m proud to be Malaysian!
even though Malaysia is not perfect..but i m partly glad i grew up there.
It's not fair that she always make me feel dumb and she is the smartest among us because she comes from a different country.
Even though i don't know how to do something..doesn't mean that i m stupid.
Learning is an everyday process..
Learning is part of our life..
we grew up by learning & copying what others do
so why can't i do the same when i m 18.
I know i m in a different and new place without my parents there to help me.
but i still can learn how to manage things.
What should i do?
i guess i jus gotta surrender to God and let him help me.
i ll try to be frens with her and ignore her weakness if i can.
i know she is still a good person inside
but what has happen really blinds me of her goodness.
i ll try!

No comments:

Post a Comment