Monday, December 14, 2009

I m back:)

Its been almost a week since i landed in my home country:) I stayed in penang for another 4 days to attend the International Prophetic Conference by Dr. Paul Ang and enjoyed all the delicious food. I also met up with Andrea, Penny, Liz, Pheobe and Hazel. I didnt realised that it was so warm until yesterday when i arrived back home because for the last 4 days i have been surrounded by air conditioner everywhere-conference room, bedroom, shopping centre. But right now, i cant complain much. Perth is pretty warm as well, probably even warmer,in high thirties. Heat that burns one's skin. One thing i realised, my appetite has shrunk. Although, i kept complaining the portion of food placed in front of me have shrunk compared to the ones in Perth but i always satisfy myself with those little portion of food, never asked for more.Except for paricular night, i ate both wantan mee and char koay teow all in one go:) Met up with Jou,Kar Yan,Jia Yin, Ming How and Shih Chon last night at bali cafe. Howe and Dan today for dim sum.

P/s Msian really need to learn to keep their public toilets clean! Eww...the smell, the wetness makes me so sick. If i had a choice, i rather wait til i go home and pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment