Friday, October 23, 2009

Stress relief

Semester 2 has officially ended today which means exams are on its way. Its so near i dun even there to think about it. First paper is this coming thursday. And i m so not prepared. My parents just went back to Msia last Sunday and i have been procrastinating lately. Aww, I have so stressed, too stress to even study,

However, its a turning point tonight. I am so glad i went to cell instead of agreeing to go out for dinner with sis and nigel. During worship, someone said: God is always here with us. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Just before the worship ended , another person said: There's lots of fears and worries we might have but our God wants us to lay it down at His feet. And somehow that's what i really need to hear. I have awesome God who is the creator of the earth. He loves and cares for us so much that he definitely wont try to harm us. Why do we need to worry or fear for our lifes? My God is in control :) I really enjoys worshipping God these day. Its like my precious time i spend with God and He reminds me of the promises He has for us. As i worship Him, i feel lik i have no longer worries lik somehow i just sing out of my worries to God and He hears them. I found a cure for my stress :)

Do you have a God like that?  :)

Anyway, I just wanna wished every UWA students :
"ALL THE BEST IN YOUR EXAMS=) STUDY HARD! WE CAN DO IT!"

Ok i have to go back to my ilectures. tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment